Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First Post

Hello! Welcome to my Art Blog! This will be a blog were I post artwork, take commissions, interact with people of the same interest, and talk about random stuff in my life. Since this is my first post, I'll talk a little bit of the things I like and am currently into.


AVENGERS VS. X-MEN
Well the big thing with Marvel now is the Avengers vs. X-Men story, and it officially kicked off last night. Every comic shop has the choice to pick a side and advertise for a specific team. Luckily for me, my comic store chose X-Men, the team I'm standing for. Issue #0 was alright, but #1 was really good, imo, got everything started early lol. I can't wait to see the one-on-one fights. My favorite character is Rogue, so I'm eager to see her fights. According to advertisements, she's not only going up against Ms. Marvel, but also She Hulk. I think she can take both of them out, here's hoping. I'm thinking the more anticipated of the two is the bout with Ms. Marvel. The last time Ms. Marvel and Rogue fought, Ms. Marvel broke her ribs when Rogue was just trying to help her.
 


JIZ AND THE MAMMOGRAMS
I have very raunchy, very basic humor, and this has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while! I watched all the videos in one sitting! I even made some of the songs a ringtone. Take a look and see if it's funny or if I'm just crazy lol.


DALLAS TEXAS BLOCK PARTY
Once a year, the weekend of Halloween, the 'gayborhood' in Dallas closes down it's steet and there's a big party. It's the time of year where a lot gays (like myself) like to dress like a slut in public and it be okay. It's my favorite time of year, so I always plan my costume ahead of time, because it's so fun. This year, I've become a big brony, so me and my roomie are deciding to go as male, slutty versions of My Little Pony Characters. I'll probably be as naked as my Scooby Doo costume a couple years ago lol.
 

4 comments:

  1. You're very cute in your naked Scooby-Doo costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! I was very cold that night too lol

      Delete
  2. So cute you look as scooby doo and i see the night gave you some fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a very fun night. It was years ago, I think it maybe time do go out as Scooby again lol

      Delete